Sunday, December 2, 2012

ARE WE TRAITORS ?




This deepawali was special for me, I don't really know why but the reason i think is that now I act like a grown up, as
This year I brought crackers worth 500 only(previously I had been investing about 2000Rs).As for me now exploding or burning crackers is like burning a hole in my Father's pocket.

I am writing this because while buying crackers in the market I realized a point which shocked me.
India is a secular country and each religion has its own festivals so in India we have a lot of holidays owing to festivals, but had anyone thought that celebrating a festival can cause a decline in our own economy.
After watching peoples and vendors i noticed people asking for CHINESE CRACKERS, I had witnessed a similar situation while buying lightings for decorating my house.
So instead of all the money going to Indian Firms/Brands a major part is spend by us on China Helping it to improve its economy.
We all know that OBAMA was re-elected because in his agenda he had INDIA, JAPAN and THE U.S. standing up together
to bring a halt on CHINA's growing image as a superpower.
Leave aside DEEPAWALI I can give examples of festivals like "HOLI", "CHRISTMAS", "RAKSHABANDHAN" etc.

On HOLI our younger brothers and sister and children ask for "Chinese Pichkaries" which are very attractive.
Boys even buy "Chinese MANJHA" for kite flying competitions.
Even for RAKSHABANDHAN sister’s  buy fancy Chinese Rakhis to show their love towards their brothers.
For Christmas and Deepawali Indians buy lightings they see the whole market flooded with CHINEESE LED AND COLOURED STRIPS.
We get five strips for 100  and so people find it cheap. they buy these LEDs knowing that it has no guarantee and will not last long.


We INDIANS are so much fascinated by the CHINEESE CULTURE that in most houses we have WIND-CHIMES  AND FENG-SHUI in their bedroom or lobby.

My point is only this, that going in rallies and doing Anshan or standing still during the NATIONAL ANTHEM does not make us a true INDIAN.
WE HAVE TO START EVERY THING FROM THE BASE, WE HAVE TO TEACH OUE YOUNGISTAN TO BE PATRIOTIC.

I have been saying this from a long time that "EVEN GOD HAS NO SOLUTION TO HUMAN GREED".
So by doing these things infront of our Youngistan we will lead to a crowd of CIVILIZED PEOPLE but not PATRIOTIC INDIANS.
They will work for themselves and their family, leading to a situation when others can say,"ITS DIVIDED NOW WE CAN RULE", because we will be losing our unity.

So we must understand this thing that that unknowingly we are supporting a country that killed our brave solders, conquered most of our land and brought shame for us when we were trying to build up and recover from the wounds we got during the partition.
I heard it from someone that Chinese toys are  coated with a paint that can lead to impotency but by the time a small child playing with these toys grow up we are unable to find out its true cause.
When India upgraded its Agni Series with AGNI-5 it was China which condemned us saying that we are showing more than what AGNI-5 CAN DO.

THEREFORE I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE FOR INDIANS{US} TO REALIZE OUR DEEDS BUT ONE THING I AM SURE OF HAT ONE DAY WE WILL MAKE MOTHER INDIA PROUD OF US.


1 comment: